- Product Specifications
- Vehicle Application
The CAM-VW6 is a replacement Boot Handle Reversing Camera for the 2009 to 2016 Volkswagen Amarok. The camera replaces the vehicles original boot handle with a combined boot handle camera unit. Featuring a CMOS Image sensor, 640x480 resolution and 170 degree viewing angle, the CAM-VW6 combination not only adds visual safety to the rear of the vehicle but also keeps the original aesthetics.
Why buy a Connects2Vision Camera?
With over 30 years of manufacturer experience, Connects2 has built a formidable reputation as a first-to-market industry leader in the production of in-car integration. Our C2 Vision range of cameras, kits and accessories, has been tailored to provide first-class camera integration for 99% of vehicles currently on the road. As part of AAMP Global, Europe's leading automotive technology group, we cater to thousands of commercial and retail customers a year. Offering expert customer service and setting the standard for product quality.
- CMOS Image Sensor
- 640 x 480 Resolution
- Max Relative Aperture: 2.2 (+/- 5%)
- Lens Construction: 3 elements + 1 IR filter (with anti-fog coating)
- Field Of View: D = 168 Degrees, H = 136 Degrees, V = 100 Degrees
- Hard/Anti-Fog/IR-Cut Coating
- TV System: PAL Compatible
- Video Output: 1.0V p-p 75ohm
- Minimum Illumination: 0.1 Lux
- Removable Parking Lines: Yes
- Operating Voltage: 12V DC (Negative Ground)
- Current Consumption: 33mA @ 13.8V
- Operating Temperature: -20 Degrees C to +70 Degrees C
- Waterproof Rating: IP68
|VW||Amarok||2009 - 2016||Vehicles with MIB Composition Media, RNS315/RNC510/RCD510||N/A|