MX800.1 - 800W Monoblock Class D Sub Compact Amplifier | Small Footprint Chassis Design | Robust Unregulated Power Supplies
The MX800.1 is a 800w Monoblock, Class D, Sub Compact Amplifier, engineered for vehicles where space is at a premium, like trucks, jeeps and sports cars. Proving that amazing things do come in small packages. Designed to fit, without compromising power and sound quality, MX800.1 monoblock delivers 800 watts of efficient, clean power to drive your subwoofers so you can enjoy the hard-hitting, articulate bass you deserve.
- Class-D Topology
- Small Footprint Chassis Design
- Robust Unregulated Power Supplies: Automotive grade, High Current MOSFETs with high amperage capability and heat tolerance.
- Remote Bass Controller Included: Provides remote level control of bass from listening position. With a sleek flush-mount knob for ease of installation.
- Audio Precision® Quality Control Verification
- Balanced Flow Dissipation (BFD): Component layout and chassis design are optimized to evenly distribute heat across the entire chassis, avoiding hotspots and increasing thermal efficiency.
- Balanced/Unbalanced Inputs: Provides input matching flexibility for noise rejection from source signal components.
- Direct Insert Power and Speaker Terminals: Decreased resistance for higher power transfer and efficiency
- High level inputs via RCA (balances / unbalanced) using the Stinger X12LINE
RMS Power Ratings listed at less than 1% THD @ 14.4v
|Number of Channels:||1|
|4Ω: CH 1||350W x 1|
|2Ω: CH 1||520W x 1|
|1Ω: CH 1||800W x 1|
|Total RMS Power (Sum of rated power):||800W|
|CH 1||50Hz - 250Hz @ 12dB / Oct Linkwitz Riley|
|Subsonic||10Hz - 55Hz @ 12dB / Oct Linkwitz Riley|
|Input Channels:||2CH L/R|
|Input Mode:||Switchable Unbalanced / Balanced|
|Input Sensitivity:||.2v - 5v Unbalanced RCA Low-Level|
|.5v - 10v Balanced RCA Hi-Level|
|Processing:||Bass Boost 0 - +18dB @45hz|
|Variable Phase 0 - 180 Degrees|
|Output Channels:||Pass Through from Input Signal|
|Signal to Noise (@ CEA Standard):||>90dB|
|Frequency Response: Full Range||CH 1 15Hz - 250Hz|
|Heatsink Type:||Extruded Aluminum|
|Operating Voltage:||8V to 16V|
|Switchable Auto-Turn On:||No|
|Power Supply Type:||Unregulated|
|Power Terminals:||4 Gauge|
|Speaker Terminal:||10 Gauge|
|On-Board Fusing:||3 x 30A ATC|
|Recommended Inline Fuse:||80A|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.16” x 5.91” x 1.91” - 258mm x 150mm x 48.5mm|
(L x W x H)
10.16” x 5.91” x 1.91”
258mm x 150mm x 48.5mm
- Sports cars
We’re always happy to help so if you have a question or need to get in touch, please visit our Contact Us.
When selecting vehicle specific products please ensure that the make, model and year of your vehicle is listed in the vehicle application, also check for any notes on compatibility and that the images shown match those of your vehicle e.g. for stereo fitting kits. If you’re still not sure we are always happy to help, and you can contact us via our live chat ‘Chat with us’ link shown on all pages or via Contact Us.
Once you place your order you will receive a DPD tracking number. To track your order simply enter the tracking details in our Track My Order.
We pride ourselves on our quibble-free returns policy. To see more information on returns please visit our Returns and Refunds.