- Product Specifications
The MX10D4 is a 10 inch dual 4 Ohm slimline subwoofer with 300 watts RMS power, delivering tight, articulate bass, jam packed with musical detail. Engineered to overcome limited space opportunities for big bass sounds in smaller cars, the MX subwoofers deliver outstanding performance to the most demanding listener and keep the music going. The MX “shallow mount” subwoofers heavy-duty construction starts with the Phoeniroll Surround that promotes an exact linear range of motion within the 22mm of peak-to-peak excursion. Followed by a light yet rigid glass fibre-reinforced cone, matched with an oversized sophisticated motor structure consisting of a high temperature Torriform voice coils made of pure OFC copper coupled with KlaraForm Vented Kapton former. Followed by a progressive rolled spider with rugged woven tinsel leads, resulting in a subwoofer that is optimized for maintaining precise control, and maximum reliability while being pushed to the limit.
Why choose Phoenix Gold?
Phoenix Gold exists to give you a car audio experience of musical realism that will have you questioning if you’re riding around in a music studio or are sitting in the front row of a rock concert. Our product line is the result of a continued dedication to our key values of performance, innovation, quality, and excellence, bringing you The Gold Standard in Sound.
- 10" Shallow Subwoofer
- 2" 4 Ohm DVC KSV Voice Coil
- RMS Wattage: 300W
- Peak Wattage: 600W
- 11mm of Linear Excursion
- High Excursion CAE/CAD Motor Design
- KlaraForm Vented Kapton Former technology reduces distortion by reducing heat and resistance
- Fibre Glass Reinforced Cone for Increased Low End
- Phoeniroll Surround Technology promotes linear motion
- Torriform Voice Coil Technology: Effectively dissipates heat and minimizes distortion
- Nickel Plated 12 Gauge Speaker Terminal
- Optimized for Sealed Enclosures
- Powder Coated Anti-Resonant Steel Basket