Replacement Brake Light Reversing Camera For Mercedes Sprinter 2006-2016 | 120 Degree Viewing Angle
- Product Specifications
- Vehicle Application
The CAM-MB5.2 Replacement Brake Light AHD Reversing Camera for the 2006 to 2016 Mercedes Sprinter. The camera unit replaces the vehicles original third brake light. The CAM-MB5.2 camera and brake light combination feature a 1/3” CMOS image sensor, 120 degree viewing angle and IP69K weatherproof rating meaning it can withstand almost anything the world will throw at it, not only adding visual safety to the rear of the vehicle but also keeping the original aesthetics.
Why buy a Connects2Vision Camera?
With over 30 years of manufacturer experience, Connects2 has built a formidable reputation as a first-to-market industry leader in the production of in-car integration. Our C2 Vision range of cameras, kits and accessories, has been tailored to provide first-class camera integration for 99% of vehicles currently on the road. As part of AAMP Global, Europe's leading automotive technology group, we cater to thousands of commercial and retail customers a year. Offering expert customer service and setting the standard for product quality.
- Image Sensor: 1/3” CMOS
- Cam Signal: AHD
- Resolution: 510 x 492 (NTSC), 500 x 582 (PAL)
- TV Lines: 700 Signal
- System: NTSC/PAL
- Minimum Illumination: 0 Lux (LED’s on)
- Infra-Red LED’s: Yes
- Built-in lens: f-2.8mm
- Waterproof Rating: IP69K
- Viewing Angle: 120° (Diagonal) x 95° (Horizontal) x 75° (Vertical)
- Electronic Shutter: 1/60 (NTSC) 1/50 (PAL) - 1/100,00 second
- Operating Voltage: 12V DC (Negative Ground)
- Current Consumption: 90-138mA @ 13.8V
- Operating Temperature: -30 Degrees C to +70 Degrees C
|Mercedes||Sprinter||2006 - 2016||W906||N/A|