GX12D2 - 12 Inch High Performance Dual 2-Ohm Subwoofer | Dual Cone Design | Linear Surround Technology | Reduced Motor Compression
- Product Specifications
- Shipping and Refund
The GX12D2 is a 12” High Performance Dual 2-Ohm Subwoofer engineered for heart pounding performance and a breath-taking sound experience. These subwoofers feature advanced MLB and CFL3 technologies. Pair GX subwoofers with the GX amplifiers and create an unbeatable combination of sound quality and dynamic performance.
- Dual Cone Design: To strengthen the rigidity of the woofer’s cone body to minimize the distortion while increasing the handling of high pressure produced in the subwoofer enclosure
- Magnetic FEA High Efficiency Motor: provides highest possible, efficient motor design
- Thermal Efficient Design via Vented Motor: providing better thermal efficiency, reduces motor compression and extended low frequency response
- Reduced Motor Compression via Vented Motor
- Double Looped and Sleeved Lead Wires for High Excursion: reduces wire roping and allows high excursion, increased flexibility and long life
- Special Push Type Terminals with Short Prevention
- BEEF’ed Up: Bent Edge Enhanced Frame- minimizes overall resonance and provides accurate sound with less distortion
- Linear Surround Technology: for high excursion
- Black Anodized Voice Coil Former: heat dissipation
- CFL³ Technology Voice Coil: 3x more structurally rigid, prolonging the life of voice coil
- MLB Collar Technology: enables micro level bonding with cone & spider for increased strength
- Linear Long Throw Spider Suspension: for increased output and power handling
- Large 2.5” Voice Coil: GX12D4, GX12D4, GX10D4, GX10D2 and 2” Voice Coil for GX8D4, GX8D2
- Removable Gasket for adding grills: G112 Grill (GX12D4 / GX12D2) G110 GX10D4 / GX10D2)
Sample Return Policy
Option 1 – No Refunds/Exchanges:
We do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us at [•] with details of the product and the defect. You can send the item you consider defective to:
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment.
Option 2 – Refunds Permitted:
We accept returns. You can return unopened items in the original packaging within 30 days of your purchase with receipt or proof of purchase. If 30 days or more have passed since your purchase, we cannot offer you a refund or an exchange.
Upon receipt of the returned item, we will fully examine it and notify you via email, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a return. If you are entitled to a return, we will refund your purchase price and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items are non-refundable.
To follow-up on the status of your return, please contact us at [•].
2. Exchanges [Delete if you select Option 1]
We only exchange goods if they are defective or damaged. In circumstances where you consider that a product is defective, you should promptly contact us at [•] with details of the product and the defect. You can send the item you consider defective to:
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are eligible, we will send you a replacement product.
3. Exceptions [May be included if you select Option 2]
Some items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. These include: [list items]
To return the item you purchased, please mail it to:
Refunds do not include any shipping and handling charges shown on the packaging slip or invoice. Shipping charges for all returns must be prepaid and insured by you. You are responsible for any loss or damage to hardware during shipment. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Any amounts refunded will not include the cost of shipping.