GX1200.6 - 1200W 6-Channel Class D Amplifier | Flush Mounted Bass Knob | High Level Input Capable | Low Pass and Subsonic Crossovers
- Product Specifications
- Shipping and Refund
The GX1200.6 is a 6 Channel Full Range Class D Amplifier designed to cover a multitude of installation needs. The GX is packed with the features and power you can expect from the Phoenix Gold brand. Included in the line are our proprietary PG quick connects for high current capability and reliability while delivering super clean and quick installations. The chassis has been optimized by utilizing BFD (Balanced Flow Dissipation) to keep the amplifier running cool when the music is hot.
- Audiophile Grade Full Range Class D - Precision Components and Op Amps used to increase sound quality and lower distortion
- High Pass and Low Pass Crossovers - Reduces the need for external processing which could lead to noise intrusion
- High-Level Input Capable - for Easy OEM Integration - Can accept input sources from most OEM radios(requires X2LINE)
- Selectable Balanced / Unbalanced Inputs - Matching input typesallow for the best possible signal transfer and the lowest noise
- Surface-Mount Component Technology - Precision manufacturing process provides reliability and strict quality control
- Multi-Input Selector - Allows amplifier to use signal from a pair of channels to drive multiple channels without adapters
- Proprietary PG Quick Connects - Enables high current transfer while increasing installation ease and serviceability
- Flush Mountable Bass Knob - Remote bass control for easy level adjustment paired with custom installation options for ergonomic placement
- Full Radiation Heat Sink - Computer aided design heat sink was created to utilize entire chassis for head dissipation while reducing amplifier size and lowering operating temperatures
- Rotatable Badge - Badge can be rotated to allow for increased custom installation mounting optionswhile retaining proper aesthetics
- Single Sided Control Panel - Increased installation speed, system adjustments, and mounting options with the use of single side amplifier controls and connections
- Onboard Short/Thermal/Impedance Protection - Designed for system reliability and fault protection from thermal overload, short circuits, and low impedance situations
Why choose Phoenix Gold?
Phoenix Gold exists to give you a car audio experience of musical realism that will have you questioning if you’re riding around in a music studio or are sitting in the front row of a rock concert. Our product line is the result of a continued dedication to our key values of performance, innovation, quality, and excellence, bringing you The Gold Standard in Sound.
Sample Return Policy
Option 1 – No Refunds/Exchanges:
We do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us at [•] with details of the product and the defect. You can send the item you consider defective to:
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment.
Option 2 – Refunds Permitted:
We accept returns. You can return unopened items in the original packaging within 30 days of your purchase with receipt or proof of purchase. If 30 days or more have passed since your purchase, we cannot offer you a refund or an exchange.
Upon receipt of the returned item, we will fully examine it and notify you via email, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a return. If you are entitled to a return, we will refund your purchase price and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items are non-refundable.
To follow-up on the status of your return, please contact us at [•].
2. Exchanges [Delete if you select Option 1]
We only exchange goods if they are defective or damaged. In circumstances where you consider that a product is defective, you should promptly contact us at [•] with details of the product and the defect. You can send the item you consider defective to:
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are eligible, we will send you a replacement product.
3. Exceptions [May be included if you select Option 2]
Some items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. These include: [list items]
To return the item you purchased, please mail it to:
Refunds do not include any shipping and handling charges shown on the packaging slip or invoice. Shipping charges for all returns must be prepaid and insured by you. You are responsible for any loss or damage to hardware during shipment. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Any amounts refunded will not include the cost of shipping.