GX1200.1 - 1200W 1-Channel Monoblock Class D Amplifier | Flush Mounted Bass Knob | High Level Input Capable | Low Pass and Subsonic Crossovers
The GX1200.1 is a 1-channel monoblock Class D Amplifier designed to cover a multitude of installation needs. The GX is packed with the features and power you can expect from the Phoenix Gold brand. Included in the line are our proprietary PG quick connects for high current capability and reliability while delivering clean and quick installations. The chassis has been optimized by utilizing BFD (Balanced Flow Dissipation) to keep the amplifier running cool when the music is hot.
Why choose Phoenix Gold?
Phoenix Gold exists to give you a car audio experience of musical realism that will have you questioning if you’re riding around in a music studio or are sitting in the front row of a rock concert. Our product line is the result of a continued dedication to our key values of performance, innovation, quality, and excellence, bringing you The Gold Standard in Sound.
- Audiophile Grade Mono Class D: Precision Components and Op Amps used to increase sound quality and lower distortion
- High-Level Input Capable - for Easy OEM Integration - Can accept input sources from most OEM radios(requires X2LINE)
- Selectable Balanced / Unbalanced Inputs - Matching input typesallow for the best possible signal transfer and the lowest noise
- Surface-Mount Component Technology - Precision manufacturing process provides reliability and strict quality control
- Low Pass and Subsonic Crossovers - Reduces the need for external processing, optimizes system tuning while maximizing subwoofer output
- Proprietary PG Quick Connects - Enables high current transfer while increasing installation ease and serviceability
- Flush Mountable Bass Knob - Remote bass control for easy level adjustment paired with custom installation options for ergonomic placement
- Full Radiation Heat Sink - Computer aided design heat sink was created to utilize entire chassis for head dissipation while reducing amplifier size and lowering operating temperatures
- Rotatable Badge - Badge can be rotated to allow for increased custom installation mounting optionswhile retaining proper aesthetics
- Single Sided Control Panel - Increased installation speed, system adjustments, and mounting options with the use of single side amplifier controls and connections
- Onboard Short/Therm/Impedance Protection - Designed for system reliability and fault protection from thermal overload, short circuits, and low impedance situations
We’re always happy to help so if you have a question or need to get in touch, please visit our Contact Us.
When selecting vehicle specific products please ensure that the make, model and year of your vehicle is listed in the vehicle application, also check for any notes on compatibility and that the images shown match those of your vehicle e.g. for stereo fitting kits. If you’re still not sure we are always happy to help, and you can contact us via our live chat ‘Chat with us’ link shown on all pages or via Contact Us.
Once you place your order you will receive a DPD tracking number. To track your order simply enter the tracking details in our Track My Order.
We pride ourselves on our quibble-free returns policy. To see more information on returns please visit our Returns and Refunds.