The GX10D2 is a 10” High Performance Dual 2-Ohm Subwoofer engineered for heart pounding performance and a breath-taking sound experience. These subwoofers feature advanced MLB and CFL3 technologies. Pair GX subwoofers with the GX amplifiers and create an unbeatable combination of sound quality and dynamic performance.
Why choose Phoenix Gold?
Phoenix Gold exists to give you a car audio experience of musical realism that will have you questioning if you’re riding around in a music studio or are sitting in the front row of a rock concert. Our product line is the result of a continued dedication to our key values of performance, innovation, quality, and excellence, bringing you The Gold Standard in Sound.
- Dual Cone Design: To strengthen the rigidity of the woofer’s cone body to minimize the distortion while increasing the handling of high pressure produced in the subwoofer enclosure
- Magnetic FEA High Efficiency Motor: provides highest possible, efficient motor design
- Thermal Efficient Design via Vented Motor: providing better thermal efficiency, reduces motor compression and extended low frequency response
- Reduced Motor Compression via Vented Motor
- Double Looped and Sleeved Lead Wires for High Excursion: reduces wire roping and allows high excursion, increased flexibility and long life
- Special Push Type Terminals with Short Prevention
- BEEF’ed Up: Bent Edge Enhanced Frame- minimizes overall resonance and provides accurate sound with less distortion
- Linear Surround Technology: for high excursion
- Black Anodized Voice Coil Former: heat dissipation
- CFL³ Technology Voice Coil: 3x more structurally rigid, prolonging the life of voice coil
- MLB Collar Technology: enables micro level bonding with cone & spider for increased strength
- Linear Long Throw Spider Suspension: for increased output and power handling
- Large 2.5” Voice Coil: GX12D4, GX12D4, GX10D4, GX10D2 and 2” Voice Coil for GX8D4, GX8D2
- Removable Gasket for adding grills: G112 Grill (GX12D4 / GX12D2) G110 GX10D4 / GX10D2)
||Universal - Fits most cars/vans|
We’re always happy to help so if you have a question or need to get in touch, please visit our Contact Us.
When selecting vehicle specific products please ensure that the make, model and year of your vehicle is listed in the vehicle application, also check for any notes on compatibility and that the images shown match those of your vehicle e.g. for stereo fitting kits. If you’re still not sure we are always happy to help, and you can contact us via our live chat ‘Chat with us’ link shown on all pages or via Contact Us.
Once you place your order you will receive a DPD tracking number. To track your order simply enter the tracking details in our Track My Order.
We pride ourselves on our quibble-free returns policy. To see more information on returns please visit our Returns and Refunds.
As well as accepting payments from all major payment cards, we are pleased to offer our customers Klarna payment options to help spread the cost, including: - Pay in 3 months, interest free payments due every month. - Pay in 30 days, interest free. For more information, please visit our Klarna