- key features
Focal 5-channel FPX 5.1200 amplifier has a maximum power of 4 x 120 Watt + 1 x 720 Watt at 2 Ohms!
The input selector (2/4/6 channels) duplicates channels, meaning there will always be 5 output channels, even if the head unit only has one or two stereo outputs.
To perfectly tune the subwoofer to the rest of the installation, the bass channel has a low-pass active crossover, a bass equaliser, phase adjustment and a subsonic filter (particularly useful for cutting off frequencies which are too low for a small subwoofer). The remote control enables you to adjust the bass level from the driving seat depending on the type of music you’re listening to.
Stable at 4 and 2 Ohms, this new FPX amplifier will drive most speaker drivers on the market with just the right amount of power: 4 x 75 Watts + 1 x 420 Watts RMS at 4 Ohms (CEA standard). With its power and contained volume, FPX 5.1200 makes the installation easier in order to make the most of your boot space.
- Only one amplifier for the entire hi-fi installation
- Easier to integrate and install
- Compact design
- Substantial power and great musicality
- Extremely versatile
- A dedicated subwoofer channel (+ remote control)
- Class D amplifier - 5/4/3 channels CEA power (4 ohms): 4 x 75Wrms + 1 x 420Wrms
- Power max (2 ohms): 4 x 120Wrms + 1 x 720Wrms
- Power max (channels 1 to 4 bridged at 4 ohms) + channel 5 at 2 ohms: 2 x 240Wrms + 720Wrms
- Bandwidth: 10Hz - 20kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: < 0.03%
- SNR (1W/A): > 75 dB
- High-Pass / Low-Pass filters channels 1 to 4: 50Hz – 500Hz
- Channel 5 (Subwoofer): Subsonic filter (High-pass) 10Hz - 50Hz +
- Low-pass filter 50Hz - 250Hz
- Channel 5 Bass-Boost : 45Hz / 0 to 12dB
- Phase adjustable from 0 to 180° for channel 5
- Copy mode: (6 CH/4 CH/2 CH)
- Full range mode
- Protection: Short circuit / low impedance / reverse polarity / DC / power drop / heat protection
- Dimensions (L x H x W): 1317/64" x 21/4" x 657/64" (337 x 175 x 57mm)
- Weight: 9 lbs (4,1kg)