Built tough and made to fit your Jeep Wrangler’s tailgate, this 12” bass enclosure offers a quick and easy way to add a high-powered subwoofer to your audio system.
The subwoofer enclosure utilizes the tailgate for mounting, saving space while also being rugged and weatherproof. Phoenix Gold designed a subwoofer specifically for this enclosure to maximize performance and deliver deep, accurate bass. Get ready to enhance your next adventure with the addition of this custom subwoofer solution.
All mounting hardware included.
- Extreme Bass
- Space-Saving Fit
- Roadkill-Armor Coat
- Weather-Resistant for Harsh Outdoor Environments
- Sound Dampening Properties for Resonance Reduction
- Scratch, Crack, and Peel-Resistant
- Chemical and Stain-Resistant
- Impact Absorption
- UV Protection
- Provides Leak and Corrosion Prevention
- Heavy Duty 11-Layer High Density Plywood Construction
- Poly-Fill Included to Absorb Standing Waves and Reduce Distortion
- Durable, Coated Steel Subwoofer Grill for Extra Protection
- 400w RMS 12” Weather-Resistant Subwoofer
- Rugged Weatherproof Design
- Fiber Matrix Injection Molded Polypropylene Cone
- Rubber Surround
- Powder-Coated Frame
- Wrap-Sealed Rubber Gasket
- 2.5” Voice Coil with CFL³ and MBL Technologies
- MLB Collar Technology- Enables Micro-Level Bonding with Cone & Spider for Increased Strength
- G-Lock Technology Utilizes Adhesive and Mechanical Bonding Between the Cone and Voice Coil
- Air-Cooled Ventilated Motor Topology for Providing
- Optimal Thermal Efficiency, Reducing Motor
- Compression and Extending Low-Frequency Response
- Black Anodized Voice Coil Former-Provides Heat Dissipation
- CFL³ Technology Voice Coil- 3x More Structurally Rigid, Prolonging the Life of the Voice Coil
- Concave-X Cone Technology Strengthens the Rigidity of the Woofer’s Cone Body and Minimizes Distortion While Increasing High-Pressure Handling Produced in Shallow Enclosures
- Å FEA High-Efficiency Motor- Provides Highest Possible, Efficient Motor Design
- Linear Surround Technology-For High Excursion and Increased Output
- Linear Excursion Suspension - For Accurate Bass with Impact
FOR JEEP WRANGLER 2-DOOR AND 4-DOOR JK/JL MODELS 2007-2021 AND UP
NOTE: For 2007-2018 JK/JKU vehicles with factory subwoofer, remove the factory subwoofer for clearance. In 2011 - 2018 model years, two OEM replacement subwoofer delete panels (1PU18DX9AD & 5XL57DX9AA) can be ordered online or acquired from a local Jeep dealer to retain the OEM look.
We’re always happy to help so if you have a question or need to get in touch, please visit our Contact Us.
When selecting vehicle specific products please ensure that the make, model and year of your vehicle is listed in the vehicle application, also check for any notes on compatibility and that the images shown match those of your vehicle e.g. for stereo fitting kits. If you’re still not sure we are always happy to help, and you can contact us via our live chat ‘Chat with us’ link shown on all pages or via Contact Us.
Once you place your order you will receive a DPD tracking number. To track your order simply enter the tracking details in our Track My Order.
We pride ourselves on our quibble-free returns policy. To see more information on returns please visit our Returns and Refunds.
As well as accepting payments from all major payment cards, we are pleased to offer our customers Klarna payment options to help spread the cost, including: - Pay in 3 months, interest free payments due every month. - Pay in 30 days, interest free. For more information, please visit our Klarna