- Comprised of tinned OFC copper conductors with polyethylene dielectrics
- Assembled in a high rate twisted-pair configuration for ultimate noise rejection
- Outer PVC jacket is flexible for easy routing through tight spaces
- Molded connectors with machined, nickel-plated, brass contacts offer superior connection integrity
- Signal transfer and maximum corrosion resistance
- 1.7' / 0.5 m
We’re always happy to help so if you have a question or need to get in touch, please visit our Contact Us.
When selecting vehicle specific products please ensure that the make, model and year of your vehicle is listed in the vehicle application, also check for any notes on compatibility and that the images shown match those of your vehicle e.g. for stereo fitting kits. If you’re still not sure we are always happy to help, and you can contact us via our live chat ‘Chat with us’ link shown on all pages or via Contact Us.
Once you place your order you will receive a DPD tracking number. To track your order simply enter the tracking details in our Track My Order.
We pride ourselves on our quibble-free returns policy. To see more information on returns please visit our Returns and Refunds.
As well as accepting payments from all major payment cards, we are pleased to offer our customers Klarna payment options to help spread the cost, including: - Pay in 3 months, interest free payments due every month. - Pay in 30 days, interest free. For more information, please visit our Klarna