- Vehicle Application
The GR3VW2 is an all-in-one single din kit stereo kit that includes all you need to upgrade your cars stereo whilst retaining all your vehicle’s standard features.
All together this kit provides excellent value for money and enables you to completely reinvigorate your dashboard with a modern exciting addition, whilst retaining features often lost when installing an aftermarket head unit.
For information about the product and the installation process please look at our GR3VW2 Manual
This kit includes the Grundig GX-32AB single din head unit, a modern style digital radio with built-in DAB/DAB+ radio with Bluetooth hands-free calling and light-up LED display.
By using this all-inclusive kit, you can retain various factory features that you would otherwise lose with other aftermarket systems. These include multifunctional steering wheel controls that allow you to interact with the head unit’s systems whilst remaining in full control of the vehicle with your attention on the road. This kit also allows you to retain the use of the phone connectivity systems of the vehicle.
The GR3VW2 All-In-One Kit Includes
- 1x Grundig GX-32AB single din head unit
- A VW specific steering wheel control interface that allows you to retain the use of your multifunctional steering wheel when installing your new head unit.
- A Fakra to DIN antenna adapter with phantom power supply
- Universal patch lead to connect an aftermarket stereo to a Connects2 interface.
- An amplified glass mount DAB Antenna suitable for right-hand drive vehicles.
- A fascia kit specially designed for a range of VW models, which allows you to retain the factory fresh feel whilst installing your aftermarket head unit.
|Product Code (SKU)
||Yes, DAB+ / DAB|
|Bluetooth||Yes, with handsfree calling (HFP), voice dialing, audio streaming (A2DP, AVRCP) and phonebook access (PBAP)
|EQ||7 Band EQ|
|iPhone/iPod/Android||Automatic pairing, music playback|
||Yes, Android via Bluetooth
|Yes, iPhone via Bluetooth
|Volkswagen Kit Contents
1x Grundig GX-32AB Headunit