Phoenix Gold MX69CX 6x9" Dual Concentric Coaxial Speaker | Polypropylene Carbon Impregnated Cone | Shallow Mount | 150w
- Product Specifications
- vehicle application
- Shipping and Refund
The MX69CX is a 6x9 Inch Dual Concentric Coaxial Speaker featuring a Dual Concentric Coaxial Design which allows the sound of each driver to emanate from a single point, eliminating frequency interference and phase issues. The Corona Lens allows for better off-axis listening by producing a uniform and articulate sound field in all directions, resulting in correct phase and improved time alignment. These features are combined to create an engrossing listening experience with detail, impact and tonality unrivaled from any other speakers in or even double MX’s price point. The MX drivers will be an easy drop-in replacement with an excellent increase in performance and sound quality from stock locations.
Why choose Phoenix Gold?
Phoenix Gold exists to give you a car audio experience of musical realism that will have you questioning if you’re riding around in a music studio or are sitting in the front row of a rock concert. Our product line is the result of a continued dedication to our key values of performance, innovation, quality, and excellence, bringing you The Gold Standard in Sound.
- Shallow Mount- Allows for easy installation behind factory panels
- Dual Concentric Design-Provides excellent off-axis response as the woofer and tweeter share a common center thus focusing the sound of both drivers in a uniform field of sound resulting in premium sound quality from stock locations
- Polypropylene Carbon Impregnated Cone- Strong yet lightweight material for crisp, accurate mid and low notes
- High-Temperature Voice Coil- Our proprietary Torriform Technology provides superior current distribution while effectively dissipating heat
- Phoeniroll Surround Technology- A Phoenix Gold Standard that supports smooth linear movement for optimal accuracy
- Silk Dome Tweeter- delivers rich, warm treble with remarkable clarity and definition
- Corona Lens- Our unique waveguide technology, focuses the tweeter correcting any phase cancellation that occurs in traditional “point source” speakers. The lens provides a smooth blend of the tweeter frequencies with mid woofer by dispersing the sound waves in a balanced fashion
- Power Handling (RMS) 100w
- Peak Power Handling 150w
- Frequency Response 55hz-20khz
- Impedance 4ohm
- FS 55hz
- Vas 19.581Lrt
- Xmax 11mm
- Qts 0.592
- Sensitivity (1W/M) 90dB
- Cone Material PP cone
- Rubber surround
- Tweeter Size (mm) 25mm
- Tweeter Material silk
- Magnet diameter ?100x15mm
- Magnet Weight 469.5g
- Overall Diameter (Dimensions) 7.25x10.18in / 185x259mm
- Cutout Diameter 6.02 x 8.7in / 153 x 223 mm
- Mounting Depth 2.95in / 75mm
- Net Weight 1435g
Universal - Fits Most vehicles
Sample Return Policy
Option 1 – No Refunds/Exchanges:
We do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us at [•] with details of the product and the defect. You can send the item you consider defective to:
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment.
Option 2 – Refunds Permitted:
We accept returns. You can return unopened items in the original packaging within 30 days of your purchase with receipt or proof of purchase. If 30 days or more have passed since your purchase, we cannot offer you a refund or an exchange.
Upon receipt of the returned item, we will fully examine it and notify you via email, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a return. If you are entitled to a return, we will refund your purchase price and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items are non-refundable.
To follow-up on the status of your return, please contact us at [•].
2. Exchanges [Delete if you select Option 1]
We only exchange goods if they are defective or damaged. In circumstances where you consider that a product is defective, you should promptly contact us at [•] with details of the product and the defect. You can send the item you consider defective to:
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are eligible, we will send you a replacement product.
3. Exceptions [May be included if you select Option 2]
Some items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. These include: [list items]
To return the item you purchased, please mail it to:
Refunds do not include any shipping and handling charges shown on the packaging slip or invoice. Shipping charges for all returns must be prepaid and insured by you. You are responsible for any loss or damage to hardware during shipment. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Any amounts refunded will not include the cost of shipping.