- What's in the box
- Vehicle Application
The GR4VW2 is an all-in-one single din stereo kit that includes all you need to upgrade your factory stereo system to a stylish modern stereo system, whilst retaining all your vehicle’s factory fitted features.
This kit is specially put together to suit a variety of Volkswagen models (For full model list please view Vehicle Applications). This very attractive kit provides a valuable upgrade over your vehicles standard feature list and enables the user to enjoy high quality audio experiences with an intuitive, modern screen not often seen in a single din head unit.
This kit includes the Grundig GX-4308 single din head unit with a 3” colour screen with Ice Blue Key Illumination. Along with featuring both DAB+ radio and Bluetooth the head unit comes with a 13 band EQ and 24 BIT DSP. For even more adaptability the GX-4308 also has USB and AUX input on the front of the unit for easy accessibility.
By using this all-inclusive kit, you can retain various factory features that you would otherwise lose with other aftermarket systems. These include multifunctional steering wheel controls that allow you to interact with the head unit’s systems whilst remaining in full control of the vehicle with your attention on the road. This kit also allows you to retain the use of phone connectivity systems of the vehicle.
- A Volkswagen Steering Wheel Control Interface which allows you to retain the use of your multifunctional steering wheel when installing your new head unit.
- The Twin Fakra DIN Antenna Adapter Kit which allows you to connect your current cars aerial cable to your new head unit.
- An amplified glass mount Digital Patch Antenna suitable for right hand drive vehicles.
- A Universal patch lead to connect an aftermarket stereo to a Connects2 interface.
- A fascia kit specially designed for a wide variety of Volkswagen models which allows you to retain the factory fresh feel whilst installing your aftermarket head unit.
2003-2015 Volkswagen Touran