- What's in the box
- User Manual
The RVM5-CVBS is a 5-inch TFT LCD colour monitor with an AV signal auto-detect switch-on, reverse signal sensing switch-on, integrated stand and 2x video inputs.
• Display Format: 16:9
• TV System: PAL/NTSC (auto switch)
• Pixels: 1200 x 680
• Contrast: 350:1
• Operating Temperature: -20°C to +60°C
• Storage Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
• Operating Voltage: 9V-16V DC (Negative Ground)
• Power Supply: 12V DC#
- Screen with stand and 45cm connection cable to 2x RCA Female connectors and Female DC connector
- DC power connector with Male DC connector
Front & rear camera example
1. Connect the Black wire to a suitable ground and the Red wire to a switched +12V supply.
2. Connect the Yellow RCA Female connector (AV1) to the front camera and the White RCA Female connector (AV2) to the reversing camera.
3. When the reversing camera is triggered, the screen automatically switches to AV2. When no signal is received from both front and rear cameras, the monitor will go into stand-by mode.